I thought as I'm actually so behind with my blog I would join in today! So here goes
1) Coffee - I am an absolute addict. I drink around 20 + cups a day and it is doing me no good at all. The last time I gave it up I was pregnant and relatively easy BUT every other time I have suffered migraine from withdrawals eeeek I am also currently doing my Zeo sleepmaster (blog post to come) and need to improve my quality of kip!
2) Cigarettes - Yep and another thing to live without, I'm very ill I know I'm ill and I can't do this anymore either. Miss Cisco had a go at me recently and I know she is right. I hate them, I want to go in to the Priory and have pottery therapy. Anybody want to sponsor me?
3) My son's kisses and cuddles - Nothing makes me feel more special. I don't like it when he gets up in a mood and withholds them! Now he is getting older they are becoming fewer and less frequent! I am also not allowed to hold his hand in case his mates see him!
4) Books - I got a Kindle for Christmas last year and oh how I love it. It is awesome and so very very easy to take with you. I have read over 30 books this year which isn't bad as I only get chance on buses/trains and very late at night. But I miss paper books, I started the new Stephen King yesterday it weighs 55 ton and his huge but it is great and tactile and smells of new book....
5) My friends - I am very lucky I have brilliant friends. I have friends that I have known for years and years and friends that I have known a while and they all mean the world to me. I have online friends that are my social life and they cheer me up everyday I love them loads. I think you should be able to officially adopt friends as families can be crap.
6) Animals - any type except English house spiders they do NOT count as they are mean, hairy and scary and have big snappy teeth and eat you whilst you sleep. They also make bets to see which one of them can surprise and scare you the best. I mean every other animal/insect/reptile on the planet. Cats are my pets but I would own pretty much anything and Sharks are without a doubt my favourite.
That is about it really I can't think of anything else I could put inhalers at number 7 as I'd be dead without them but thought that was too morbid ;)
So I am tagging the very talented bloggers Lucy, Heather, Lucy Z and Mel So put up the badge and send back the love to me with a link! Good Luck XX Lemon XX